Golden Teacher Loose Mushrooms

(2 customer reviews)

$12.00$90.00

Be Prepared for the Giggles!!

Golden Teachers are perfect for newbies to the World of Magic Mushrooms.  It offers a mild to high psychotropic experience that most anyone can endure, even in higher doses.

Golden Teacher

Visual – 4 out 5

Creativity – 3.5 out 5

Philosophical – 5 out 5

Intensity – 3.5 out 5

Overall – 4.5 out 5

Make a Tea or Eat As Is – Some say if you eat it with food or a full stomach, you will not feel the full effects, but consume however you would like!  Just be safe and have fun!

Clear

Description

Golden Teacher mushrooms are a species of psychedelic mushroom that contain psychoactive compounds psilocybin and psilocin and are the perfect introduction into the mushroom world. Great for both micro dosing and for moderate “trips”.   Golden Mushrooms have a distinct appearance; long winding stems and golden caps.  They are best known for their mild potency and their effects vary from visual distortions, enhanced colours, lightness and giddiness and powerful emotions.

Dosage guide

Mild experience .75 grams to 1.25 grams 

Medium experience 1.5 gram to 2.5 grams

Full experience 3 to 5 grams

Preparation:

  • Raw: Eat them raw out of the bag. This way, you get all the tastes associated with mushrooms. At higher doses there can be some nausea involved.
  • Brew a tea: Put your desired dose in 1-1.5 cups of water and boil for 10 minutes. If you wish, you can add other delicious herbs to make it more palatable such as putting the mushrooms in a chai tea blend. Comes on faster than eating raw mushrooms, and reportedly less nausea.
  • Lemon tea: Grind your desired dose into a powder and put in a small cup or bowl. Add the juice of 1-2 lemons until the mushrooms are covered in lemon juice. Let them sit for 15-20 minutes. Consume in its entirety. Comes on fastest, strongest, and reportedly considerably less nausea.

As always mushrooms affect everyone differently so eating a smaller portion and waiting  1 – 1 1/2 hrs is recommended.  Your trip can last anywhere between 2-6 hours, with the effects being felt up to 8 hours after initial ingestion.

Food, water or orange juice (high in vitamin C) are known psychedelic suppressants, if you feel that you have consumed too much.  If taking medication: make sure there are no known negative interactions with psilocybin and always consult with your doctor.

Additional information

Weight (G)

1 Gram, 3.5 Grams, 5 Grams, 10 Grams

2 reviews for Golden Teacher Loose Mushrooms

  1. George (verified owner)

    Great, fast and consistent service, as always. Our first time trying mushrooms and we weren’t disappointed. Dosing is very accurate. Made a tea with ginger, chamomile and mint. Didn’t taste the mushrooms at all. An enjoyable afternoon.

  2. Sabrina (verified owner)

    Great product!

    Took 2,5g and had an amazing trip!

    Will reorder for sure when I run out.

    The recommended dosage seem accurate.

    The delivery was fast and discrete.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

{"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}