Chronic Kitchen is in businesses from Coast to Coast – from Vancouver Island to Newfoundland!
At Chronic Kitchen we provide the highest quality cannabis infused edibles to all cannabis lovers! All products are made completely from scratch using only the best ingredients and locally grown Hybrid Cannabis.
We pride ourselves in consistency and accurate labeling on every product we provide, which is why our cannabis and edibles are always lab tested.
Edibles come professionally packaged and sealed for freshness; package labeling includes:
- Product name
- Cannabis type
- THC mg
- Serving size suggestions
- Nutritional information
- Warning labels (allergen, motor vehicle impairment & children / pets)
Our edibles have a stable shelf life, however, we recommend storing all baked products in the fridge / freezer to preserve freshness.
– Either send us an email to email@example.com letting us know that you would like to order wholesale, please include: business name, contact person’s name & phone number OR simply fill in the Wholesale Account Request form
– We will create you a wholesale account on the site and email you with your user name and password
– You can access your account at anytime – review current / previous orders, update member information
– All wholesale orders must have a minimum quantity of 12 per item in order to receive the discount
– We bake everything fresh to order – please allow 3 – 5 business days for preparation
– After you place your order, we will send you a separate email with an attached PDF invoice – please wait to send payment until after you have received this invoice to verify GST & shipping costs (if applicable)
– We primarily accept email transfers as payment, please follow instructions listed below:
- Set up Chronic Kitchen [firstname.lastname@example.org] as a payee for email transfers and set password to: kitchen
- We do have an alternate (more discreet) email address available to send the transfer to upon request
- Transfer order amount and please include business name & order # under comments
Once we have received payment in full, your order will be shipped out
Shipping costs are as follows:
Within British Columbia – free
Alberta, Saskatchewan – flat rate $10
Manitoba, Ontario – flat rate $20
Quebec, Maritimes, Northern Territories – flat rate $30
– Once your package has shipped, we will send you an email including: your order details, tracking information, and info on any new recipes / recent Chronic news
– If you need a copy of the shipping receipt for tax purposes, let us know and we’d be happy to send it to you
2017 was another amazing year for Chronic Kitchen, we look forward to working with you!